About to unwind in a one word series

 


“Start now. Start where you are. Start with fear. Start with pain. Start with doubt. Start with hands shaking. Start with voice trembling but start. Start and don’t stop. Start where you are, with what you have. Just start.” - Ijeoma Umebinyuo

Enough time to think, to plan, to create, to renovate. And then there are those days where the hardest part is to do nothing at all and stay still.

While navigating uncertainty, I've been spending more time reading, researching, learning, listening, and I've discovered some inspiring and unique individuals along the way; Some I already knew/heard about but others came as a sweet surprise.

So I've decided to start an interview series where I'll pick one word which best describes my perception of  said honorable humans in subject and take it from there.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have so far, and let it be the start of something special. I won't define or label this as anything in particular but nature's flow.

Let life lead the way...


Comments

Popular Posts